Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another P.O.S.

I just saw this preview for a movie coming out next February:



A couple things come to mind:
  • Why are they already advertising for a P.O.S. movie that comes out in February?
  • Haven't they already made this same movie like 10 times with different actors?
  • What ever happened to Matt Dillon? He had potential at one time didn't he?
  • Doesn't Paul Walker get tired of making the same movie all the time?
  • What ever happened to Hayden Christenson? He was Anakin Skywalker? He's dating this.
  • Idris Elba was bad**s in The Wire, and funny in the Office. Why can't he get a real role in a movie?
  • FInally, this movie "stars" Chris Brown and T.I.? Really? Who was the casting director in charge of this movie? I would make a joke about Chris Brown and T.I. being in a movie like this, but that's too easy.

1 comment:

edgrimly said...

Complete with hot Rap Rock lyrics. I smell a winner.