Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes reality is funnier

If you have seen 30 Rock on NBC Thursday nights, you are familiar with Tracy Morgan's character, Tracy Jordan. One of the ongoing jokes on the show is the various horrible movies Tracy Jordan makes on the side of his main gig as the star of TGS. Here is a brief list of some of those movies:
  • Who Dat Ninja?
  • Black Caveman
  • Black Cop/ White Cop
  • Honkey Grandma Be Trippin
  • President Homeboy
  • Fat Bitch (She's off the lease)
  • Samurai, I Amurai
  • Death Bank
  • A Blaffair to Remember
  • Cruise Boat- I'm getting to old for this ship
  • Rapping Grandma
Now comes this new, REAL, movie from Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan, I stress that this movie is REAL:


Horrible, horrible, horrible. I think it would have been better if they just really made his fake Black Cop/ White Cop movie. In fact I think my first choice would have been Honkey Grandma Be Trippin.

2 comments: