Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get my gun

I realize that I could start almost every blog post that way, but this really got me angry enough to wish my wife would drop those charges so I would be allowed to go buy a gun.

The television death trap known as Fox has started a new gimmick that I hope doesn't turn into a trend. They call it "tweet-peat." When they play a rerun of a show they don't just play it, they play it again with a twitter feed running on the bottom of the screen so you can seen every asine thing those high schoolers have to say while watching the show. They have already done it last week and this week with House, Fringe, and Glee. I tried watching House and it was so terribly distracting, I wasn't able to enjoy Dr. House's cynicism nearly as much and had to turn. If this catches on I will have to shoot someone.

No comments: