Sunday, April 4, 2010

Roller Coaster of emotions

So on Friday night I went out and consumed some beverages with two mortal enemies and afterwards stopped at my local watering hole. When I walked in I was slapped by a grown man (who actually looks like this actor) within 30 seconds because I didn't recognize his wife. This guy used to live in the neighborhood and was the King of this place, but he moved away about 3 years ago and now makes one appearance a year. I don't know if I have ever met his wife with her clothes on before.

On a positive side I have been listening to a series of Ricky Gervais podcasts. It's Ricky, his comedian buddy Stephen Merchant and introducing the straight guy in all their jokes, Carl Pikington. Ricky and Stephen just ask these bizarre questions like what will the future be like or who should be able to adopt. Carl's answers are bizarre, and then Ricky and Stephen just make fun of him, and he doesn't realize it. It's hilarious. Ricky Gervais is an on-the-spot hilarious comedian and has a great laugh.


Hilarious, their jobs are rapists and getting rid of the bodies, and they are trying to raise their child homosexual because there is too much pressure to be heterosexual.





HBO has turned these Podcasts, and others by the trio into a new animated show "The Ricky Gervais show."

No comments: