Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh My god! We're all gonna die!!

I was driving home tonight around 6 PM and you would think the world was coming to an end. It was snowing out; but it wasn't a blizzard and it was 34 degrees, so it was all melting as soon as it landed. Despite all this people were all driving as if it were a blizzard or there was acid falling from the sky. People were going about 15 mph and were swerving between lanes. It took me 45 minutes to drive home and I didn't even stop to pick up any "friends." (It usually takes me 15-20).

People, if we don't know how to handle ourselves behind the wheel, don't get behind the wheel. Stay at home and weep over how miserable your lives have become, because they are.

The sad thing is the slowest cars on the road where those stupid SUVS. Why do we buy these vehicles that are made for bad weather and tricky terrains, if we do not know how to drive them. You might as well be driving a bicycle in the snow.

No comments: