Wednesday, September 19, 2007

God help us.....

I was sitting in front of my TV today trying to unwind after a day at work and the CBS evening news was on. I usually don't watch the national news but I was half asleep and didn't feel like turning. AT the end of the program there was a startling report.

Out west black bears are making there ways into urban ares. Often times going into people's garages, trees, and even homes. The piece showed a bear opening a door of a home. The piece explained that due to drought there is less food in the wild for the bears to eat so they are heading into cities to find berries and food. They are covering the real story, these bears are coming to kill us. We have long known that bears are godless-killing machines. I think their time has finally come.

They showed this gentleman who catches these bears int he cities. Instead of killing them, he takes them out to the wild and lets them out of the cage and fires at them, purposely missing. He says that he is teaching the bear that humans are not afraid and stay away. Actually you are teaching the bear that humans are a terrible and he should bring his friends and come back and attack.

You were warned. Bears are starting to organize and are going to attack.

My parents always taught me "don't bring a gun to a bear fight."

1 comment:

Muntaba Lambego said...

is this Stephen Colbert's blog???