Sunday, April 27, 2008

Almost over.

With nothing really to do this morning I decided to turn on my television (always a mistake) and see what was on this lovely Sunday morning. With the Brewer's game not on yet, it was a struggle to find anything on. I noticed that the NBA Playoffs were on. Oh, it must almost be the Finals already. No, oh wait......it's still only the FIRST ROUND! WTF? The playoffs started 2 weeks ago, and its still the First Round. Do these guys only play once a week? Most of the series are 2-1, and they have to play the best of 7. It seems as if each round will take a month. The Finals will be played about 3 weeks before the new season starts in October. Thank god, I don't know what I would do without the NBA. Nothing like watching over-paid, cocky, man-giants do spin-moves in the air and hogging the ball and not playing defense.

No comments: