Saturday, April 19, 2008

S.O.S. another P.O.S.

Help there's another Piece of S**t movie coming out. There has not been a decent movie come out in the theaters since the first week or two of January. And now we have this gem:



At least it's not featuring Larry the Cable Guy. But come on, this movie sucked the first time, when it was called "My Best Friend's Wedding." Why would anyone see this 10 years later? Oh my god, my best friend is a chick and I think I am in love with her, too bad she only looks at me as a "friend," and probably thinks I am gay. Can a dude even be a Maid of Honor? Would anyone dude want to be? I think you would have to put your testicles in a jar on your dresser. It's also official that Patrick Dempsey has no dignity and may not even be a man. He is the "star" of Grey's Anatomy, Sweet Home Alabama, Enchanted, and now has "starred" in this P.O.S.

No comments: