Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Blind!


I'm not a meteorologist, I'm barely litterate, but apparently when it downpurs for 24 hours and the next day is a lot warmer, crazy amounts of fog form. Driving to work today I experienced probably the thickest fog I have ever experienced in my life. You could barely see 3-4 car lengths in front of you. Driving in fog is no big deal, the roads are still fine, you just have to pay a little more attention to the road. All that meant to me is that I couldn't send my usual 6 text messages to my ex-wife while driving to work. What got me angry however was that I saw about 10 cars driving without their lights on. Thats just stupid, no one can see you, you a**-hole. If you want to kill yourself do it the privacy of your own home, or on the front lawn of your ex-lover, not on public roads.


2 comments:

edgrimly said...

What about in the middle of a mall?

Anonymous said...

"barely litterate" & "downpurs" - you 're still a teacher...? Remember to tell the kids on Monday that you hear minimum security prison is no picnic. Either kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's bitch. Pray to God they don't "Circle the Wagons" ...