Thursday, April 3, 2008

Emotional Rollercoaster

Today I had an emotional roller coaster as a sports fan, and blamed it all on my wife of course. First there was a report that Favre was considering coming back and play f0r another team if the Packers would trade him. So I immediately went home and blamed my wife for this in my usual way, because it was her vault after all. Then came out another report that these initial reports were false and in fact Favre was definitely not coming back. After hearing this, it re-awoke my initial anger of Favre retiring and I had to once again take it out on my wife, since it was her fault that he retired in the first place.

2 comments:

edgrimly said...

Unless you are a woman...or look like one...the comic doesnt make any sense?

Anonymous said...

his wife is gonna kill him

are you dense?