Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Rich Bi**h

I've always said that was I am a multi-millionaire a hundred times over I am going to turn all my money into coins, put it in a silo, and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.

Now however after watching a news piece about what rich-ivy league-yuppy-East Coast- right wing- goons do with their money I may have changed my mind.
Video here.

Article here.

Now I love freedom and I am not one of those blame America first people however.....You wonder why everyone else in the world hates Americans. Maybe because we have large cults of people with nothing better to do than spend millions on a license plate with a number on it. There are millions of people starving to death all over the world, and in this great country, but at least you have a #9 on you license plate. I hope you sleep well at night.

No comments: